Leg of Lamb- A Traditional Christmas dinner Recipe
Here is an amazing recipe . Ideal for the Christmas dinner.
- 60 ml honey
- 30 ml prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 3 g chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 g freshly ground black pepper
- 2 g lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2.25 g whole leg of lamb
- 6 g coarse sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic. Mix well and apply to the lamb. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare. The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer. Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
Source: allrecipes.comExplore posts in the same categories: Food, Red Wine, Wine and dine